See the source code of your class/jar files. You have lost the source
code of an old version? You want see how a third party
libaray work? Then JClassViewer is a possible solution for you.
- It respect the line numbers in the class file if
exists. The make a debugging with an IDE possible.
- Use your own formatting of the generated code.
- Should support other languages like Scale in the future
The JClassViewer was written with Java 7 and requiered Java 7 or higher.
Status of the projectThe
project is currently in a prealpha. A first alphs version will be
available in the summer 2012. The follow are the open points:
- 6 of 21 Tests are failing (88% code coverage)
- printing of class fields
- support for inner CLasses
- support for Enums
- printing and formating of synchronized blocks
- classes without LineNumberTable
- classes without LocalVariableTable
- formating of loops (while, for)
- a standalone Swing GUI tool
- a Eclipse Plugin